Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa di Jakarta Barat (Studi pada Mahasiswa-Mahasiswi Fakultas Ekonomi yang Berkuliah di Universitas Tarumanegara, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Trisakti, dan Universitas Kristen Krida Wacana)

Authors

  • Joshua Isaac
  • Fredella Colline Jurusan Manajemen, UKRIDA

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of risk tolerance, self-efficacy, freedom in work, family environment and entrepreneurship education on student entrepreneurship interest. This type of research uses a quantitative method which is carried out by distributing e-questionnaires to students of the economics faculty at Krida Wacana Christian University,
Tarumanegara University, and Trisakti School of Economics. The technique of processing data using questionnaires was tested
by testing hypotheses: validity and reliability as well as classical assumption tests. The data analysis technique was carried out
in the form of statistical data testing SPSS version 24 software. The results of this study are shown by the results of the t-test
of the risk tolerance variable which indicates that this variable has an effect on student entrepreneurship interest, then on the
freedom variable in working which shows that this variable has no effect on student entrepreneurial interest. , then on the selfsuccess variable which indicates that this variable has an effect on student entrepreneurship interest, then on the family environment variable which shows that this variable has an effect on student entrepreneurship interest, and the last is the entrepreneurial education variable which shows that this variable has an effect on student entrepreneurship interest. The reference for each variable can be said to be influential seen from the Asymp Sig value. which does not exceed the probability of error. In this study, the level of confidence is 95% with a probability of error 5%

Downloads

Published

2023-06-30

How to Cite

Isaac, J. ., & Colline, F. . (2023). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa di Jakarta Barat (Studi pada Mahasiswa-Mahasiswi Fakultas Ekonomi yang Berkuliah di Universitas Tarumanegara, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Trisakti, dan Universitas Kristen Krida Wacana). Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis, 23(1), 9–16. Retrieved from https://ejournal.ukrida.ac.id/index.php/IMB/article/view/3167

Issue

Section

Articles